Discount Organic Skin Care Products

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Review: Revlon Colorsilk Luminista in Red ♪♪♪

Curiosity got the better of me when I first saw this red tone from Revlon's newest ColorSilk line: Luminista. I asked the kind sales assistant how it differs from the usual ColorSilk range. She told me that Luminista has a shinier, more luminous finish. But of course! How come I didn't get that the first time? LOL.


The new color series shares the same kit as that of the usual ColorSilk range but with just one distinct difference--a much improved nourishing after-color conditioner, thanks to its high shine mango ingredient. I noticed that the shine was certainly more evident after using the new conditioner. Although my hair was not as soft compared to the time when I used the conditioner from the old ColorSilk range


To begin with, before I applied the Luminista in Red, I was already sporting dark auburn hair. Taking that in consideration, the result of my new hair color looks like this: brownish hair with very prominent shiny red glints all over. If this is what you're going for, then this color might be the one for you.

Revlon ColorSilk Luminista in Red is sold for Php 425.00 at all department stores and supermarkets nationwide.

To learn more on how to apply the product please click HERE.

Heart
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

4 comments:

  1. How long did you leave the dye on your hair before rinsing of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what blush are you wearing here? nice. :) and powder or foundation? thanku!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @dmd: i was wearing kryolan blush and kiss me heroine bb cream. you can check out this link:
    http://kayelangit-luistro.blogspot.com/2011/07/play-time-at-kryolan-cosmetics.html

    thanks so much for the visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @joanna: hi sis! i normally let the dye stay on my hair for about 50 minutes before rinsing. how about, what's your favorite hair color? :)

    ReplyDelete