Tuesday, May 10, 2011

On the Cover of OK! PHILIPPINES: Prince William & Catherine- A ROYAL WEDDING Special

At the grocery check-out counter yesterday, I glanced at the magazine rack on my left--just a customary one, because I wasn't expecting anything to stand out. But when my eyes grazed on this particular magazine cover, I did a double take and found myself reaching for it.


Truth is, I missed the Royal Wedding Coverage because I was busy with some homebased work: a writing gig and two voice-over projects. I realized that I needed to catch up on what was perceived to be the royal wedding of the decade! Without hesitation, I grabbed the copy and gave it to the kind cashier.

I was quite excited to read it once I got home. But it was only when Tutapel finally retired for the night which took several hours later, when I got the chance to bask in the 22-Page Spread on the fairy tale wedding of the Prince and his modern day Cinderella.

The special feature aptly titled Happy Ever After, chronicles not only the "I dos," the support core, the jubilant crowd and fantastic array of guests but also some high-end fashion details which every lifestyle blogger will find extremely interesting.  For instance, gorgeous photos were taken of  the blushing bride's Cartier "halo" tiara, her ivory and white satin gazor dress featuring a 2-meter and 70 centimeter train, her exquisite veil down to the wired bouquet of myrtle, lily-of-the-valley, Sweet William and hyacinth she was holding. 

But beyond the fanfare, the love shared between the newlyweds is very much evident in every page. That for me is what makes this wedding truly royal from every angle!

OK! Philippines Royal Wedding Special is sold at Php 140 at all bookstores, department stores and supermarkets nationwide.



Heart
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment