Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Body Shop 15th Anniversary Sale Runs Until June 16 2011!

Pitter-patter. Pitter-patter. Those were the only sounds I heard when I passed by The Body Shop last Friday afternoon. I was in a hurry to go home because I've already missed Tutapel for those five hours that I've been away from him.


I thought that the store was just holding another one of  their usual sale. Nothing really special.


But when I saw their huge sale-price marked down fest,  I took a closer look.


So my eyes weren't telling a lie after all!


I couldn't resist taking a look at these Chamomile Eye Removers and orange-colored soaps.


Body scrubs for just a little below Php 200? Not bad at all.


From super fruity and deeply moisturizing lotions to their trademark body butter line, I saw huge marked down signs plastered everywhere. A couple of years ago, I fell in love with their body butter line after I tried their Mango and Brazil Nut variants. Maybe it's time to give them another try.


Oh I love a good shimmer wave and a lip & cheek tint!


When I looked at my right, I saw this promo tag:
BUY 1 AT REGULAR PRICE, GET 50% OFF ON YOUR NEXT PURCHASE.  


After perusing everything, I settled for this eye make-up remover for just Php 75.00. After all, I have tons of skin care products up for review so I thought it wouldn't be wise to buy extra stuff for now.


What I did consider was becoming a member of The Body Shop. For just a minimal fee of Php 150, I received a free Strawberry Shower Gel and Shea Shower Cream Mini-Gift Set...


...a membership ID with a rewards point card...


...and a beauty book.


It features some of their most popular products alongside several coupons to avail certain items on discount.


After spending some time with all the gorgeous products around me, the friendly staff even asked me if I wanted to sign their petition to stop sex trafficking. To that, I answered a resounding yes! Company With A Mission. I guess that's what The Body Shop is really all about.

Footnote: 
Thanks to the staff of  The Body Shop Trinoma for their kind assistance: Ms. Ghie; Ms. Aiza; Ms. Nympha; Ms. Edz, Ms. Love, Ms Camille and Mr. Roy.

If you want to become a part of The Body Shop Stop Sex Trafficking Petition, click HERE. 

Next:




Heart
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blog Kaye! And wow, this is awesome! Thanks for the update. My husband and I love The Body Shop so this definitely looks like a treat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank so much Toni for the visit. Isn't that great? They're having a sale until June!More power!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooow so it's true nga, they're having a big sale!! will have to drop by one of these days :) thanks for the info :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. Thanks for the info Ms. Kaye.. :) I'm drooling over their shower gels.. :) Glad they're on sale..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also thought it was just one of their usual sale offerings. Thanks for sharing this. The membership/rewards card looks interesting. I shall be dropping by their store tomorrow. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow.. Thanks for the info Ms. Kaye.. :) I'm drooling over their shower gels.. :) Glad they're on sale..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank so much Toni for the visit. Isn't that great? They're having a sale until June!More power!

    ReplyDelete