Saturday, May 14, 2011

Big Sale From ALDO Accessories

Trinoma Mall is rife with promos these days. Almost every store offers its own set of marked down products to lure sale-hungry clients like you and me.  

                                                            ALDO Trinoma Branch

ALDO Accessories has joined the roster of stores that offer sale items for a limited time only or at least up until stocks last.


When you visit their Trinoma branch, go directly to the back of the store where the sale items are placed in all their glory! I have noticed that most visitors just mingle at the opening and fail to make it to the back-where the "main event" really is.  


I fell in love with a pair of vintage earrings and a hugely-studded cocktail ring! 


When I saw the the baroque-esque inspired setting held together by a garterized shank, I knew that I had to take this cocktail ring home. It's rare to find something that usually fits me because I have terribly small fingers.

Ring: Sale Price: Php 300; Original Price: Php 555.

I simply love huge rings because they can glitz up any outfit without much effort.  

Earrings: Sale Price: Php 180; Original Price: Php 555.

My fetish for big earrings led me to purchase this vintage chandelier pair.


Just looking at it makes me feel that it has its own unique story to tell. Since I plan on using it all the time, I guess that we'll be sharing lots of fashion secrets from now on.


ALDO Accessories
First Floor, Trinoma Mall

ALDO
Second Floor, SM The Block


Heart
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

6 comments:

  1. Nice ALDO haul. The ring and earrings both look gorgeous! I can't believe I've never purchased anything from Aldo yet. :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the ring :) I found your blog and it seems interesting. I'm following you right now. Feel free to follow me back :)

    Big Hug from Glenn
    http://gencified.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, this kind of post is indeed very interesting, and it's actually what I'm looking for. I'll be posting it on my blog. I hope it's okay. http://loveff.tumblr.com

    Please message me if you have more posts such as this one. thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks anonymous!sure by all means!thank you!try searching for my the body shop entry. thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks anonymous!sure by all means!thank you!try searching for my the body shop entry. thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the ring :) I found your blog and it seems interesting. I'm following you right now. Feel free to follow me back :)

    Big Hug from Glenn
    http://gencified.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete