Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thought Bubble: Song Hye Kyo and Water Sleeping Pack EX by Laneige

If you ask me, who I think is the most beautiful woman in the world, I would say Song Hye Kyo without batting an eyelash.



Sweet... 


                              Courtesy of stylus 17 on YouTube

Flawless...



Effortless grace...

These are just some of the adjectives that best describe this petite and lovely actress who was among the first ones to globalize South Korean TV dramas, thanks to the first installment of the four-fold Endless Love saga, Autumn in my Heart, opposite Song Seung Heon and Won Bin.



I am such a fan which explains why even at The Venetian Macau, I stopped by Laneige just to take her photo!





And every time we are at Trinoma Mall, I would find time to pass by Laneige just to look at her.



Something else, though, has gripped my attention when we passed by the store last week. The popular Water Sleeping Pack EX was being advertised! I have read several rave reviews about it from fellow bloggers. I rushed inside to inquire about the price. I was told that it is being sold at Php 1200 with two mini samples from the Multiberry Yoghurt line: Yoghurt Nutrition Pack and Yoghurt Peeling Gel.



If I can look half as good as her, just by putting on the mask overnight, well then, this product is definitely in my list of must-haves this season.

Next: Musings & Worship

Heart
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

3 comments:

  1. i do agree! she is the prettiest! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Erika!it's so cool to talk to a fellow fan.aja!aja!thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do agree! she is the prettiest! :D

    ReplyDelete