Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Teaser: Macau Tower

In an effort to live out my fantasy of being a travel blogger, I thought of writing four separate entries on our Macau Trip.



For obvious reasons, I'll be starting off with the imposing Macau Tower. Stay tuned for it this May on Timeless Confection.



Heart
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

3 comments:

  1. where did you stay in macau? and how much is it? thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi A!actually, we just went to macau as a side trip from hong kong. the travel from tsim tsa shui where we stayed was about 1 and half hours including the cab ride and of course the ferry ride. i can ask my friends about hotels if you want. just let me know. thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi A!actually, we just went to macau as a side trip from hong kong. the travel from tsim tsa shui where we stayed was about 1 and half hours including the cab ride and of course the ferry ride. i can ask my friends about hotels if you want. just let me know. thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete