Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Teaser: Black Head Removal Sheet by Etude House

I must admit that although I rarely have pimples right now, my skin is still bombarded by those nasty and stubborn black heads.



I truly hope that this product will work wonders for my skin. Find out more about it in next month's Timeless Confection.

Heart
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

3 comments:

  1. Layo pa ng next month, Miss Kaye! Haha. Dying to read a review about this na. Parang kailangan ko din nyan! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!Oo nga Lexi.Dapat magamit ko na agad para ma-review. hahaha. Thanks for the visit ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!Oo nga Lexi.Dapat magamit ko na agad para ma-review. hahaha. Thanks for the visit ha.

    ReplyDelete