Thursday, April 7, 2011

Review: Jason Ester-C Super-C Toner @ Healthy Options ♪♪

I was first introduced to the term C-Ester when I read the bestseller The Perricone Prescription almost four years ago.



In it, the author, a very much respected dermatologist in the United States, was talking about the benefits of this wonder ingredient. Unfortunately I couldn't find any product with C-Ester anywhere.



What I did find was Ester-C at Healthy Options. Nevertheless, I still decided to give the toner a try alongside an Ester-C and a DMAE creme, which the author also suggested.

Package Info states:
Natural botanicals minimize pores and balance skin pH to prepare it for moisturizing. Powerful antioxidants help prevent free radical damage and reduce visible signs of aging. Witch Hazel gently refreshes and tone the skin.

The Claims:
* Certified Organic
* Paraben Free
* No Mineral Oil, Petroleum or Waxes
* No Animal By-Products
* No Animal Testing



Since it's spray-type, this product lasted for more than two years because I had better control of dispensing just the right amount of toner onto the cotton. True to its claims it did minimize my pores and was very refreshing on skin. It didn't cause any skin irritations like rashes or pimples which made me feel more than satisfied. When combined with the Ester-C creme, my skin felt smoother, brighter and certainly more elastic.

Jason Ester-C Super-C Toner is sold at Php 439 at all Healthy Options branches nationwide.


Next: Make-up and Skin Care Archive


Heart
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment