Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Repost: The Versatile Blogger Award

Allow me to repost this particular entry because I failed to inform my fellow bloggers about it. Thank you!

Aside from controlling and publishing your own copy sans an editorial board, what I love most about blogging is the chance to get to know people who share this same passion. Recently, I received an unexpected award from my fellow bloggers.
The Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you so much to these three amazing ladies for sharing this accolade with me:


1.  Ayieh of Bauble and Beyond
2.  May of  My Misbehaved World
3.  Love of Oohhla..Love!


If you have received one already, just follow these guidelines: 


1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award(s)


7 Things About Me


1. I love surprises! 
2. I love making people happy. 
3. I don't drink coffee but I love frappuccinos.





4. If health is not an issue, then I'd eat bacon and toasted pandesal all day long.


 


5. I don't like being pinched nor tickled.
6. I love sunsets more than sunrises.



Courtesy of forest sunset pictures by FreeNaturePictures.com


7. I super love this song!




                                Will You Still Love Me by Chicago


I would like to share this same award with these fantastic bloggers:





 1.  Rolandito of Balitang SF
 2.  Jonnie of My Third Childhood
 3.  Vin of The Intersections & Beyond
 4.  Stephe of CloudUSA
 5.  Justine of Beauty. Love. Food. Life
 6.  Kimberly of Mining For Diamonds
 7.  crazyme of Two Totally Terrific
 8.  Hazel of The Thrifty Closet
 9.  Bambie Dear of Azumi: My Kawaii Princess
10. Constructive Deconstruction
11. Sushi of The Treasure Cove
12. Liz of The angst-ridden girl inside the suit
13. Vanity is an addiction
14. Moncy05 of Freedom to Write
15. Gingersnaps of Pretty Little Thing


Congratulations!



Heart
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment