Friday, April 1, 2011

The Powerbooks Origami Workshop

It may seem surreal but I do love doing origami at home. But the only decent fold I've ever done is a fish, and for good reason. That's the only one I know. Truly! Oh! But you should have seen my origami paper before it got submerged during Ondoy. Glitter speckled matte paper and filled with intricate designs, Bala bought my original origami paper from Hiroshima last time he was there.Yes, because the ones I bought from a thrift store in Tokyo were not up to par. With these beautiful sheets of paper, I've made my fish origami and have pasted several ones on a good number of personally-made birthday and greeting cards for my friends and family.

 
Imagine my surprise when I saw this promo yesterday at Powerbooks Trinoma!

How to Join:
1. For every Php 500 purchase of Lifestyle titles published by Periplus entitles the customer to a FREE Origami workshop and a set of Japanese origami paper(to be given on the day of the workshop).
2. Customers must present their Powerbooks receipt (dated March 22 to April 17) at the customer service to confirm their registration.
3. The workshop will be held at Powerbooks Greenbelt on April 17, 2011, 3PM.
3. Limited workshop slots available so hurry and register now.

For more information about the event, just "like" Powerbooks on Facebook.

Happy folding!


Next: Timeless Confection Travel Diaries: Around Japan


Heart
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment