Saturday, April 16, 2011

Last Song Syndrome: "Lagi" from My Princess

I just realized that although watching koreanovelas plays a huge part of my R&R, I usually don't talk about it much here in my blog. Well, that's about to change. Since this is really a personal blog, I intend to give you a list of my favorites, some of which have never been aired here in the Philippines but pretty popular among netizens like Mars Cel and myself.



But the certified top-rater My Princess  starring Song Seung Hun (Autumn's Tale, East of Eden) and Kim Tae Hee (Love Story in Harvard) has found its way to the Philippines, thanks to ABS-CBN. Although I've already finished watching this Korean drama online, I'm continually drawn to follow its Tagalog version because of its great dubbing and excellent choice of theme song entitled Lagi. I think that the lyrics and melody totally encapsulate the storyline and over-all feel of the drama. And for this reason, I'm having a bad case of LSS with no promise of recovery in sight.

My Princess airs on ABS-CBN Channel 2, Mondays to Fridays from 5 to 5:50 PM. 

Aja! Aja!

Heart
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

2 comments:

  1. Kaye!!!! Finished watching it a few weeks ago too. Also just finished watching Secret Garden!!! Seriously, SG has sooo many kilig moments and iba naman din ang story line! Have you watched it? Let me know and cheers to you! mwah!!!
    -Sha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ati!!!
    Kaka-touch naman nag-visit ka sa blog ko.mwah!
    Ang ganda ng Secret Garden ano?
    Naiyak ako sa dulo eh. Kaka-touch talaga!
    Panalo ang theme song non.
    Sobrang hit din yon sa Korea ano ati?
    Take care ati!
    Cheers!mwah!

    ReplyDelete