Saturday, April 23, 2011

Finding Inspiration From My Published Articles

The incessant beat of a deadline has brought my creativity to a standstill. Whenever this happens, I find comfort just by asking God for His loving wisdom and by reading some of the other materials that He has allowed me to write. After all, I believe what Ralph Waldo Emerson once said, "All writing comes by the grace of God..." 



When I recall each life story described in every magazine article, a strange form of energy overpowers me to make sure that I find meaning in everything that I do in life. Before I know it, I'm once again inspired to beat the deadline rush not because I have to but because I want to. With this realization, a prayer is born in my heart that my writing will continually imbibe in me the dignity of speaking the truth...(Natalie Goldberg)

Here are some of the life stories that have struck a chord in my heart. I invite you to read them right HERE and hopefully you will be inspired as well.

Happy reading!

Heart
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment