Saturday, April 30, 2011

Barely Made It To Tony Moly SM Fairview!

With just forty minutes to mall closing, we rushed straight to Tony Moly to lay my eyes on some of the best Korean cosmetics and skin care in the market today.



Tony Moly, a popular Korean skin care and cosmetics company, opens its very first branch in the Philippines at SM City Fairview today. According to some sources, several more branches will open this year in various SM Supermalls. Many are rooting for the store to make it big and achieve the same surging success being enjoyed by its famous kin, Etude House.



Devoid of any pink frills and tangerine undertones popularized by Etude House, Tony Moly glitters in its own way by elegantly incorporating grays and whites as its general motif with a punch of black.



I went straight to its BB Cream and Top Seller alcoves and basked in a tasteful display of products marked with the definitive Toly Moly tradition. But since the store was about to close, I decided to just linger around and enjoy the moment.





However, when I saw the mask counter, it was as if an unknown force was pulling me towards it.



As a self-confessed mask-a-holic, I couldn't stop my hands from reaching towards the mask sheets to  eventually take home just a few.



My humble stash...




And as you can see, I'm very much pleased with my purchase. I'm certainly looking forward to my next Tony Moly day soon!



Tony Moly is located at the Ground floor, Main Building, just beside Gold Mine, at SM City Fairview.

Toodles!

Heart
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

16 comments:

  1. Nice post Kaye. I think 40mins is not enough to take in everything at the TonyMoly store! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I saw this! I didn't know it was their opening day then. Haha And I also didn't know it's their first branch here. Good to know, it's just 10 mins away from my place. LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aya!Wow!Just 10 minutes away?I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, i'm fr QC and SM lagro is far LOL...awesome pics even if you're not inside ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i will surely go to tony moly and Etude hws also looking for Hera if any yey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Marge! I wish I asked the super if I could get some close-ups. Kaso na-shy ako. hihihihi.

    Hi aMz88!thanks for the visit ha.I also want to see hera. hope magkaron saten. love kim tae hee!hihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello miss kaye!! :D who much are the face masks? are they more expensive than etude? waha YOU look stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi erika! sent you a PM on facebook re: the prices. you're the sweetest!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello! I just want to ask if its more effective than the etude house products. Is the products of tony moly more expensive than etude house?? I'll be waiting for your reply... :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi A! here's the price range: charcoal nose strip-Php 28. hanbang mask sheet red ginseng-Php 98. natural pulp essence sheet mask pearl- Php 58. Essential mask sheet pomegranate-Php 58. i've only used their mask sheets for now. but i like them very much. halos pareho ng price sa etude. and from the reviews, effective sila.thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahh I see.kase I'm planning to visit their store sa sm north.I just need to know some info 'bout their products pra sulit ung pg-visit ko. From Pampanga pa kc ako eh. thanks po for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello! I just want to ask if its more effective than the etude house products. Is the products of tony moly more expensive than etude house?? I'll be waiting for your reply... :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello miss kaye!! :D who much are the face masks? are they more expensive than etude? waha YOU look stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice post Kaye. I think 40mins is not enough to take in everything at the TonyMoly store! =D

    ReplyDelete
  15. annyong haseyo ms. kaye! :D I visited their store at SM North and OMO their products were too cute!!!!!
    http://erikajjang.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. hello dearest erika!yeah. they're the cutest, right?

    ReplyDelete