Friday, March 18, 2011

Thought Bubble: TRX Suspension Training Might Be The One For Me

If you can have one exercise equipment right now, what would it be? For me it would only be this and nothing else.



The TRX Suspension Training! My jaws dropped when I saw it at Toby's not just for its price tag--around Php 12,000-- but because I had an epiphany!

 

It would be the perfect complement to my current workout--David Kirsch's The New York Body Plan--which I love to death! That's in the most literal sense of course. For when the floodwaters began seeping into our house during Typhoon Ondoy, it was one of those things I grabbed before we left. Funny but true. It's so hard to find this particular DVD in the Philippines, that's why.



Just in case, you're wondering, the answer is NO. I didn't save these things too.  That would be beyond foolish. Hahaha. But I actually use these stuffs...



...to do this. I was first introduced to this workout four years ago and has fallen in love with it ever since. The program helped me lose 20 pounds alongside a South Beach-inspired diet a year before I got pregnant. Honestly, I lost 20 pounds thrice in my lifetime. But losing these post-partum pounds has been my hardest challenge ever. And then I recalled what Bob Greene said in his book Make the Connection. To lose weight, a fast metabolism is essential. And there are only two ways in achieving that: I can extend my workouts, which is what I'm doing right now or intensify it some more.



And this is where the TRX comes in, I think. It would provide me with the intensity I need to make my metabolism up and running. Just watching this workout makes my day!

How about you, what's your favorite exercise program?



Heart
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment