Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Thought Bubble: Green Tea Frappe for My Smile

When I'm feeling blue, I can't help but crave for my Green Tea Frappuccino!

Starbucks Philippines

I love how the slightly bitter taste of the green tea is given a new creamier texture thanks to the addition of milk, ice and of course whipped cream.

Kanagawa-ken Japan

Believe it or not, I had my first green tea during a Tea Ceremony lecture in Kanagawa Prefecture in Japan twelve years ago. To tell you the truth, it left a rather unpleasant taste in my mouth for it was very bitter. Soon afterwards, it became an acquired taste to the point that a meal isn't really complete without it.


Thanks to cafes such as Starbucks, my favorite tea is nicely highlighted and given a fresh, dynamic twist...

 

...worthy of my elusive smile!



Heart
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

2 comments:

  1. Hi every one, here every one is sharing these kinds of knowledge, therefore it's pleasant to read this website, and I used to pay a quick visit this web site everyday.

    Feel free to visit my web-site - https://secure.opendune.org/wiki/?title=User:DelilaRos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just wish to offer you a huge thumbs up for your excellent
    information you've got right here on this post. I'll be returning to your web site for more soon.



    my web-site; Natural Cleanse Weight Loss

    ReplyDelete