Friday, March 4, 2011

Review: Neutrogena Fine Fairness Cleanser ♪♪

When I uncapped the Neutrogena  Fine Fairness Cleanser, I was greeted by its mild, clean scent. I squeezed out a tiny squirt from the tube and pressed the solution in between my thumb and middle finger. It felt like I was touching a light conditioner because of its consistency and subtle sheen. The lather was much less than I hoped for which made me go for a double squirt. The cleanser certainly compensates for its lack in foamy lather by giving the skin a clean feel minus the dryness.



High points:
* It has a mild scent perfect for those who are not particularly fond of scented cleansers. But if you're like me, I want my cleanser to smell more aromatic to make the cleansing ritual more enjoyable.
* The skin feels squeaky clean afterwards without the drying effect thanks to its moisturizing ability.

Low points:
* The cap is detachable which makes it harder to manage.
* I like my cleanser to have a lot of lather just like my Kracie Cleansing Foam and Etude House Lemon Tea Cleanser. But if you're the type who detests a lot of foam, this particular brand is perfect for you.


The Neutrogena Fine Fairness Cleanser is a simple, no-frills solution marked by a mild scent and lather and  proves to be effective in cleaning stubborn dirt and surface oils without drying the the skin. It is available at all Watson's branches for Php 299.75.



More product reviews from the Neutrogena Fine Fairness Range in future posts.

Next: 

Review: Fine Fairness Toner 

Review: Neutrogena Fine Fairness Brightening UV Moisture



Heart
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment