Thursday, March 3, 2011

Review: Neutrogena Fine Fairness Toner ♪ (Updated)

To keep skin irritations at bay, I did not use any facial products for three days, adequate enough to shift brands and make a review of the Neutrogena Fine Fairness Toner. After all, red, scaly patches on the face are not a pretty sight. 



Sadly, that precautionary measure didn't help a bit. For it just took me one application before my skin started having an unpleasant tingling sensation. Thinking it was a sign that the product was indeed working, I used it a second time that same day. Wrong decision. This time, the mild tingling escalated and turned into a nasty burning sensation that shortened my trial period.

It's a mystery why some products work for me while others don't. To be honest, I've been quite allergic to most toners for a time now. Even my two year-old toner have become my worst foe recently. Blame it on my super sensitive skin! After using this product, I discovered that it doesn't work for me either. That's why I decided to give it to my sister-in-law Leng whose skin is not as sensitive as mine. In an interesting turn of events, she did not encounter any breakouts at all! As in, zilch! I can't help but be envious of her. 



Neutrogena Fine Fairness Toner is sold at (Php 459.75) at all Watson's branches nationwide.

Stay tuned for more product reviews from the Neutrogena Fine Fairness Range in future posts.


Heart
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the honest review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my pleasure vera. talagang iba-iba talaga tayo ng skin types and skin reactions ano. thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the honest review :)

    ReplyDelete