Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Fave Etude House Freebie: Lee Min Ho Diary

If you ask me, nothing beats the Lee Min Ho Diary as a freebie.


 

Fans, like me, are treated to the star's cutest poses ever for Etude House!




Inside pages in a wash of rainbow colors are dotted with cute drawings that bring out the child in me. Fun and functional, that's what it is. For it also serves as planner, year-free, giving me the option to use it whenever I want.



Each page is well-conceptualized to make note-taking extra special. It made me think of that phase in my life when all I ever collected were stationeries varying in textures, hues and sizes!

                                                   Hamon ng Lahi with F. Sionil Jose & 
                 My Lifestyle...My Lifespan Wellness Movement with Life Coach Butch Conde & Dr. Romulo de Villa


                                                   Rain Intensity Concert Live in Manila &
                                                                                          Eat, Pray, Love 

The last few pages act as a scrapbook for some of the most memorable events, movies and concerts I've been to. As you can see, I embellished the pages a bit with some scrapbooking pop-ups and inspiring quotes to personalize my LMH Diary.  

Just in case you're wondering how I got this, here's the story: Fab Finds from Etude House.

Sadly, this diary is not available at this time because an equally amazing freebie has come out recently--"To Anyone" CD from the Korean Girl Group 2NE1. To know more about this, simply "like" Etude House Philippines on Facebook.

How about you, what's your most favorite freebie to date?


Heart


Footnote: Thanks Happiness of G! Blog for inspiring me to write this entry.  More power!
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment