Thursday, February 3, 2011

White Milk Lotion by Kracie (Kanebo) ♪♪♪♪

On frosty nights, my skin becomes terribly dry.  My otherwise oily T-zone is now parched and is crying for that much-needed moisture. This only happens between the months of December and February when the weather here in Manila is a little too nippy for comfort.  Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining at all. It's rare to have this kind of weather so I'm making the most of it as much as I can. Anyway, all I need is a good moisturizer to keep those stubborn scaly patches at bay.



In times like these, I turn to only one moisturizer--White Milk by Kracie, a product line from the respected Japanese brand Kanebo.



The facial lotion is odorless and boasts of a smooth finish consistent to its name.

What I Love About It:
*  Applicable for all skin types.
*  Just a tiny squirt goes a long way.
*  It soothes dry, scaly skin.
*  Because of its fresh, dewy nature, it helps BB creams and foundations appear more flawless-looking.
*  It has a very handy container.

What I don't:
*  On hot summer days, my skin becomes too shiny to ignore resulting to more touch-ups.
*  After much use, the top lid becomes stiff and hard to close.



But my raves definitely outweigh my rants which makes this a great find indeed! White Milk by Kracie (Kanebo) is sold for HKD 78 or PhP 455.



Visit any Sasa outlet store in the heart of Hong Kong and Macau to get hold of this terrific product.

Next: Affordable Beauty from Sasa Outlet Stores


Heart
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

1 comment:

  1. There is only one thing better than shopping in Hong Kong, and that's eating. From small noodle joints to upscale French restaurant, you will locate all sorts of restaurant, eating hall and snack stall on earth in Hong Kong. Here I found small amount of Hong-Kong-styled snacks online (yummiexpress.freetzi.com). This is definitely a good choice before I have $ for another trip.

    ReplyDelete