Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Etude House Five Step Regimen

For several years now, I have been obsessed with finding the right regimen for my combination to oily skin type. During my teen years, I had a terrible bout against acne. Into my thirties, I discovered an even greater foe: skin aging.  With it, loss of skin elasticity and fine lines soon followed.

Recently, I found out that a combination of enough sleep, good nutrition, daily workouts, a cheerful heart and certain Etude House products helped my skin defy aging, one day at a time.



Here's my  5-Step Skin Care Routine that helps nourish my 39-ish skin.

Simply click on the links to be redirected to my complete posts. Enjoy reading!

1st:  Cleansing

Happy Teatime Lemon Tea Cleansing Foam



2nd: Massage and Mask


 O2 White Vitamin C Mask Sheet 




3rd: Tone

Minisize U Pore Powder



4th: Essence/Serum


Total Age Repair Royal Essence



5th: Moisturize

Day Moisturizer: Skin Drink Aqua Lotion I



Night Cream:  Pure Joy Restorative Cream



Optional Step:  Aqua Cure Facial Mist Vitamin Water



Play Etude!

Heart
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

6 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing your skincare routine ms. kaye! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..no wonder you and your skin looks so great!! hehehehe thank you for sharing your beauty regime..

    btw, you don't look 39-ish hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the visit Sugar! Hi MOnchy05!you're the sweetest!thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing this!
    but do you apply this every morning and every night before you sleep?
    I'm new at this. usually i just dont care about stuffs like this, but i know i'm getting older, i'm 23 years old now and i just want to prevent those dead skin and wrinkles to form. prevention is better i think than medication hehe. thanks xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Kj! thanks for the visit ha. yes. i try to use the skin care stuff twice a day. pero yung mask thrice a week lang. you can also click on the links. naka-indicate don yung reviews. thanks Kj!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do believe all of the ideas you've introduced to your post. They're very convincing
    and will certainly work. Still, the posts are very quick for novices.

    May you please prolong them a little from
    subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

    Also visit my blog post; Best way to lose weight Fast

    ReplyDelete