Discount Organic Skin Care Products

Friday, February 11, 2011

Listen To My Korean & Taiwanese Music Playlist

By now, I think you are familiar with my extreme fascination with anything Korean, Taiwanese and Japanese. This particular photo explains it all. My friend Jonnie-ni Anzures conceptualized everything from the costume to the pose to the Photoshop effects. Thanks chinggu!


Another thing that keeps me young these days is watching Korean, Taiwanese and Japanese series.  I also love listening to their soundtracks plus a number of  K-Pop hits topbilled by Korean superstar Rain. Even though I'm a year shy of the big 40, I feel much younger now than when I was in my early twenties. I'd like to believe that my hobby is a great age-defier. For instance, what I love most about watching Asian series is that I can live vicariously through the characters' lives and thus become enriched by their discoveries, experiences and life learnings.  Now I have finally realized that age is really but a number. Don't you agree?

Here's my Korean and Taiwanese Music Collection with a couple of English songs just for your listening pleasure.



The tracks:
LOVE SONG - RAIN [HD] MV
Personal Taste OST - Kim Tae Woo "Dropping Rain" (Sing-along Simple Romanji Lyrics).mp4
Rain 2004 KBS-I do
Bi ( Rain ) - How To Avoid The Sun MV - ENGSubbed
Full house Korean Movie OST, I think i love you
Korean Drama Full House OST - I Think I piano by Byul
Fire Bird - PHOENIX OST drama
The Phoenix - Destiny - (Eng Subs) - OST 1 (Bul Sae)
Princess Hours OST: Sa-rang-in-ga-yo (Perhaps Love) / 사랑인가요
Goong - Princess Hours OST
Boys Over Flowers OST - One More Time [ENG SUB]
Ashily - Lucky (Boys Over Flowers OST)
Boys Over Flowers OST do you know by someday with lyrics
Boys Over Flowers OST 2 - Jisun - What Do I Do (어떡하죠) (Piano Cover)
Boys Over Flowers OST Starlight Tears [english version] /Byeolbinnoonmool - Kim Yoo Kyung
Boys Over Flowers OST - Stand By Me & Making A Lover (With Lyrics)
Ashily - Lucky (Boys Over Flowers OST) Piano Arrangement
Boys Over Flowers OST Beacause I'm Stupid with lyrics
MV Boys Over Flowers OST Fight The Bad Feeling Ballad Ver T Max
Boys Over Flowers - Almost Paradise by T-Max (acevergs)
SS501 Boys over flowers OST Do you know (BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS)
yo te amo (OST Meteor Garden 2)- by chayyane
meteor garden OST with tagalog version
F5 Cant lose You - Meteor Garden OST
Meteor Garden OST Qing Fei De Yi (slower piano ver.)
Ni Yao De Ai[Meteor Garden OST]- Penny Dai Piano Tutorial
Meteor Garden 2 OST - Can't Lose You (Piano)
[MV/HQ] Lara Fabian - Broken Vow [Meteor Garden 2 OST]
Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠 OST - Flashback - Korean Drama Piano
One (OST Friends) - Lee So Jung
Stained Glass OST- "Friends" by Lee Dong Gun
(Korean cover) Younha - Can't Believe It [Personal Preference OST]
Wonder Girls - Friend | OST - Love Is Just A Joke
Secret Garden OST: Hyun Bin - That Man [Korean/Eng Sub]
Secret Garden MV - You're My Everything (OST) Hyun Bin, Ha Ji Won
Sarang Mandeulgi (Personal Taste OST) - cover

Enjoy! What's your favorite so far?

Footnote: Thanks Mars Cel for sharing your passion for Asianovelas and Asian music with me these past few years. Hugs!



Heart
Blogger Templates
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

4 comments:

  1. Do you speak all those languages? I recently watched a Japanese film called "Departures" and I LOVED it. It was so beautifully acted and done and such a powerful story! I love the Asian influenced things too...my daughter got me into a cartoon called "Avatar". I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimberly!Hope I can watch that movie too. Sounds like a great movie. My kid loves Avatar too. Oh we have another thing in common. Asian series usually have English subtitles so that's how we get to understand them. Oh how I wish I know how to speak those languages by heart. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I
    provide credit and sources back to your weblog? My website is in the very same area of interest as yours
    and my visitors would definitely benefit from some of the information you
    present here. Please let me know if this ok with you.
    Appreciate it!

    Here is my weblog - More hints

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well
    written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely comeback.



    Feel free to surf to my web site: wiki.vnetpublishing.com

    ReplyDelete