Want to celebrate Valentine's Day but don't know how? Here are six suggestions to help you and your loved ones enjoy this most romantic time of the year.
1. Experience love 30,000 feet off the ground by watching the 2011 Clark Balloon Festival.
2. Indulge in the famed Haagen Dazs Fondue for just Php 500.
For reservations, call up these participating shops: SM MOA (556-2143); Robinsons Ermita (353-2972); SM Megamall Atrium (638-2971); EDSA Shang (634-8108); Greenhills (721-0111); Glorietta (752-7299).
3. Enjoy topnotch entertainment for free at the Ayala Malls.
4. Watch a one-of-a-kind light and sound display via the Musical Fountain Show at the Manila Oceanpark.
For more information about this attraction, visit the official web page of the Manila Ocean Park
5. Treat your dearly beloved to a free make-over at Etude House SM North Edsa.
6. Take pleasure in sharing some Red Mango Heart-Shaped Waffles with your special someone.
The celebration doesn't really need to stop just because Valentine's day is over. It may sound cliche but it doesn't hurt to make each day as memorable as this one all year round.