Honestly, in a few weeks, I will run out of my day moisturizer: White Milk by Kracie (Kanebo). I love using it during the cold weather when my skin is parched and dull. But for the rest of the year, I would like to have something else that is less greasy but still possesses a great moisturizing capability. Imagine my elation when Etude House Philippines asked me to try their Skin Drink Aqua Lotion I!
The timing was certainly impeccable! I wasted no time in reading the package info. It describes the product as "a mild, oil-free moisturizer, ph balanced and developed for young skin to promote clear complexion." It is also "formulated with Deep Sea Mineral Water for moisturizing."
Initially, I found the consistency less greasy than Kracie's. And after almost a week of using the Skin Drink Aqua, I have been very much content with the results.
What I love about it:
* It has a soothing cooling sensation.
* It has a nice, fresh scent.
* The consistency is very light and gel-like.
* It is quickly absorbed by the skin but still manages to leave a dewy effect.
* Its moisturizing effect is just right.
* The price is very reasonable considering its size.
What I don't:
* Since it comes in a big 180 ml container, it is not very handy, most especially if you're the type who likes to travel with a moisturizer at hand. You need to transfer some of the contents onto a smaller dispenser to satisfy that purpose.
I would like to recommend this product to those with oily to combination skin who want the moisturizing effect minus the grease.
The Skin Drink Aqua Lotion I is sold for Php 348 at all Etude House branches nationwide.