Thursday, February 17, 2011

Etude Skin Drink Aqua Lotion 1 ♪♪♪♪

Honestly, in a few weeks, I will run out of my day moisturizer: White Milk by Kracie (Kanebo). I love using it during the cold weather when my skin is parched and dull. But for the rest of the year, I would like to have something else that is less greasy but still possesses a great moisturizing capability. Imagine my elation when Etude House Philippines asked me to try their Skin Drink Aqua Lotion I!



The timing was certainly impeccable! I wasted no time in reading the package info. It describes the product as "a mild, oil-free moisturizer, ph balanced and developed for young skin to promote clear complexion." It is also "formulated with Deep Sea Mineral Water for moisturizing."



Initially, I found the consistency less greasy than Kracie's.  And after almost a week of using the Skin Drink Aqua, I have been very much content with the results.

What I love about it:
*  It has a soothing cooling sensation.
*  It has a nice, fresh scent.
*  The consistency is very light and gel-like.
*  It is quickly absorbed by the skin but still manages to leave a dewy effect.
*  Its moisturizing effect is just right.
*  The price is very reasonable considering its size.

What I don't:
*  Since it comes in a big 180 ml container, it is not very handy, most especially if you're the type who likes to travel with a moisturizer at hand. You need to transfer some of the contents onto a smaller dispenser to satisfy that purpose.

I would like to recommend this product to those with oily to combination skin who want the moisturizing effect minus the grease.

The Skin Drink Aqua Lotion I is sold for Php 348 at all Etude House branches nationwide.


Heart
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

4 comments:

  1. Hi, How to use that? Drink or put in skin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chesca! Thanks for the visit! It's a facial lotion so you just put it on the face. You'll feel a cooling sensation afterwards. It's best for oily to combination skin.Looking forward to visit your blog. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, How to use that? Drink or put in skin?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chesca! Thanks for the visit! It's a facial lotion so you just put it on the face. You'll feel a cooling sensation afterwards. It's best for oily to combination skin.Looking forward to visit your blog. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete