Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Valentine Event: What's for Dinner Darling?

Thinking of an ingeniously creative and meaningful way to spend Valentine's Day with your spouse?

Search no more.



Isn't it worth attending?



Mark your calendars now. What's for Dinner, Darling? happens on February 5, 2011 from 2 to 5 PM at Vision 21 (3rd floor), Crossroad 77, Mother Ignacia corner Scout Reyes, Quezon City.

See you there!


  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

3 comments:

  1. oh wow! for only 500 and you get all those.. it's pretty much affordable and sulit ha! :)

    <3 hazel
    thethriftycloset

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,very nice blog♥ I want to share an award with you :) I followed you too :)

    check it out here:
    http://oohhlalove.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-blogs-very-first-award-d.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,very nice blog♥ I want to share an award with you :) I followed you too :)

    check it out here:
    http://oohhlalove.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-blogs-very-first-award-d.html

    ReplyDelete