Friday, January 7, 2011

Total Age Repair Royal Essence by Etude House ♪♪♪♪

Two months ago, I began scouting for an age eraser/whitening moisturizer.  I wanted to change brands and so I came to Etude House SM The Block. Apple, one of the kind consultants there recommended Total Age Repair Royal Essence.  I was informed that using an essence is more potent than just using a plain moisturizer.



Package info states that "the formula utilizes fermentation of immortelle Flowers and Royal Jelly to nourish and preserve youthful looking complexion with natural moisturizing , anti-aging, regenerative components. Ideal anti-wrinkle and whitening treatment for women in their thirties who experience the onset of fine lines, wrinkles, and structural damage of derma."


I began using it during the day and at night.  Since it is dispenser-type, all I really need is a double squirt of the essence.  The essence is slightly sticky but blends well into skin without much effort.  I don't even feel that I have any "cream" on! What I love about it is that my skin has lightened and is indeed more supple. Even my niece Kathlynish who I see everyday noticed the difference.

Would I recommend it? Definitely so!  If you're using another moisturizer, no worries!  Just put the essence before you apply your day moisturizer and night cream.

Total Age Repair Royal Essence is available at all Etude House branches for PHP 1,198.00



Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates



  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

4 comments:

  1. hey uhm, what alternative would you reccommend for a 23 yr old like me ? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often.
    Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Outstanding work!


    Check out my webpage: Natural Cleanse

    ReplyDelete