Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Gift Pack: Neutrogena Fine Fairness Range

While everyone was busy preparing for New Year's Eve, my family and I headed to SM Makati to claim my prize as one of the Task 3 winners of  Neutrogena's Start The Year Light Promo.




I did not know what to expect.  I thought that the prize was just a mini sampler.



As it turned out, they were actually giving away the complete Fine Fairness range!  My hubby said that the package looked really expensive.  After all Neutrogena is Johnson & Johnson's high-end line.  He should know of course for he worked there 12 years ago before a portion of  J & J's Manufacturing Division was transferred to Malaysia then to China and with some products being sub-contracted here in the Philippines.



Here's a rundown of the Fine Fairness Kit (from left to right):

Cleanser:  PHP 299.75

Toner:  PHP 459.75

Lotion:  PHP 719.75

Serum:  PHP 999.00

UV Moisture
(SPF 50):  PHP 660.00

Cream:  PHP 774.75

Mask:  PHP 990.00

Thank you Neutrogena for the biggest beauty promo ever!


Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

6 comments:

  1. Hi! I'd like to ask permission to borrow your photo for my blog. I also won in Neutrogena's Fine Fairness Range contest (Task4). I haven't claimed my gift pack yet but I'd really like to post an entry in my blog na. I placed a photo credit in it so people would know it's your photo. And I also placed your blog's link in it. I'll put in a photo of my own once I get my own kit. I hope you don't mind. :) God bless u more and congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jobelle! Congratulations!
    Hi Zarah! By all means my dear. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jobelle! Congratulations!
    Hi Zarah! By all means my dear. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Panasonic Tc-p46c2 46-inch 720p Plasma Television Reviews

    Also visit my page - converter video to mp3

    ReplyDelete