Sunday, January 16, 2011

Must-See: Offering by Paul Baloche

The love of music and the passion to make music seem to be in all of us. Playing music for instance can boost one's energy, inspire a downtrodden soul and even bring honor to our God.

May we sing to Him with a broken and a contrite heart for Him to accept the offering that we bring.

Here's my favorite musician/songwriter Paul Baloche with his composition Offering. 



Offering
Music and Lyrics:  Paul Baloche

The sun cannot compare to the glory of Your love 
There is no shadow in Your Presence 
No mortal man would dare to stand before Your throne 
Before the Holy One of heaven 
It's only by Your Blood and it's only through you mercy 
Lord I come 

I bring an offering of worship to my King 
No one on earth deserves the praises that I sing 
Jesus may You receive the honor that You're due 
O Lord I bring an offering to You 
I bring an offering to You 

I bring an offering of worship to my King 
No one on earth deserves the praises that I sing 
Jesus may You receive the honor that You're due 
O Lord I bring an offering to You 
O Lord I bring an offering to You 
O Lord I bring an offering to You 
I bring an offering to You.


Have a beautiful Sunday!

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment