Monday, January 24, 2011

MISSHA Creamy Matte Lip Rouge ♪♪♪♪

I truly think that PINK is the new Red when it comes to lip color. For several years now, Korean actresses have been sporting this shade which has greatly influenced the way we, Pinays, view our usual reddish brown and peach lip palettes.  For a time, I was obsessed with wearing a similar shade. My friend Cel advised me to pay MISSHA SM Annex a visit to solve my burgeoning make-up crisis.



What makes MISSHA lipstick different? Well, according to package info, it boasts of three things:
1st:   MISSHA's color is extracted from 5 kinds of color fruits.
2nd:  It has elastomer and rolling powders to make lips soft and to leave a matte feel too.
3rd:  It also has botanical oil, shea butter and mango butter to nourish and moisturize lips.



During our store visit, Cel and I discovered that the  PK02 shade of the Creamy Matte Lip Rouge line suited me the best.



See the results?



Setting aside all the technicalities involved in lipstick shopping, it actually boils down to five basic considerations:
* Does it have a smooth finish?
* Does it stay for hours?
* Does it feather on the lips?
* Does the shade complement my skin tone?
* Do I feel good while wearing it?

My answer would be a resounding YES to all of these! I really feel that I'm at my best when I'm wearing this brand and shade of lipstick. As far as affordability is concerned, MISSHA is a bit more expensive than The Face Shop and Etude by around PHP 500.

Will I still buy another one despite the price tag? I'm afraid my answer would still be YES.  Thing is, I haven't seen this particular shade, creaminess and softness from the other brands.

When I glide it on my lips, the creaminess and softness are unmistakable. Its hue is also perfect as it is. It doesn't need another shade to make it more alive or vibrant. With its subtle pink hue, it doesn't scream for attention yet enhances not only the lip shape but also the face in general.

 

The Creamy Matte Lip Rouge PK02 Shade is available at MISSHA located at the Upper Ground Level, SM City North Edsa Annex for around PHP 800. Fore more information, visit the Missha Philippines Facebook Page and simply "like" it.



Heart


  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

2 comments:

  1. I do like the matte lip look – its elegant and polished and this lipstick is a great one for people like me who can’t wear conventional matte lippies.

    Its very creamy, very soft and has a medium pigmentation. It nicely conceals the pink I already have in my lips but doesn’t make them look too washed out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaye! I definitely agree, it looks so good on you! I also have this shade and I love it. Another shade that I love is VL01, more lavender and goes well with purple eyeshadow. It creates a perfect color combination.

    ReplyDelete