Monday, January 10, 2011

Hydrating Milk Pack by The Face Shop ♪♪♪♪

Truth be told, I'm a true-blue mask-a-holic! I'm always on the lookout for different kinds of masks to care for  my dull skin.  Last year, I had the most amazing discovery in The Face Shop's Hydrating Milk Pack. I asked the kind beauty consultant if she could recommend a mask that will brighten and smoothen my thirty-something skin.  She asked my skin type and upon learning that I have combination skin, she recommended the Hydrating Milk Pack.  

I took the mask from the rack and read the package info: "This wash-off milk pack provides the concentrated care of a salon facial from the comforts of home to hydrate and soften dry, rough skin."  It goes on to say that milk is particularly good for the skin because of its various protein components, minerals and vitamins "that help improve skin elasticity and brighten lackluster skin."



Now six months and counting, my nieces, nephews and I can't stop raving about this mask pack considering we all have different skin types.



What we love about it is that after applying a thin film on the face and leaving it for 15 minutes, we all feel and see a significant difference in our skin. For instance, after using the mask, my skin is indeed smoother, supple and more even toned.  My brood of four echoes my raves!  Another thing is buying a mask pack is indeed more economical  because you can control the amount of "mask cream" every single time unlike mask sheets (although more concentrated in a sense) which you dispose of afterwards.

Reminder: Make sure though that you wash your face first, then apply toner before putting on the mask for best results.  After 15 to 20 minutes, wash the mask off with warm water.  I guarantee that you'll see and feel the results in just one use.

Hydrating Milk Pack is available at all The Face Shop branches for PHP 445.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment