Sunday, January 30, 2011

Draw Me Close To You by Michael W. Smith

"In a man's heart is a God-shaped vacuum that only Jesus Christ can fill." It was St. Augustine who said that shedding light on the truth that no amount of recognition, relationship, money or power can ever fill that void in our hearts.  May this song be a constant prayer to ask God to draw us near to Him and to never ever let us go despite our shortcomings and stubbornness.

Here's gospel singer Michael W. Smith with Draw Me Close to You.



Let's sing along...

Draw me close to You
Never let me go
I lay it all down again
To hear You say that I'm Your friend

You are my desire
No one else will do
'Cause nothing else could take Your place
To feel the warmth of Your embrace
Help me find the way
Bring me back to You

You're all I want
You're all I've ever needed
You're all I want
Help me know You are near


Have a wonderful Sunday!
Blogger Templates
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

2 comments:

  1. Love this song! I got to meet MWS once, and actually play with him in a concert! I was in the orchestra accompanying him. He really has a heart for the Lord. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete