Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Aqua Cure Facial Mist (Vitamin Water) by Etude House ♪♪♪

I was on the lookout for a new facial mist ever since mine was submerged during Typhoon Ondoy. I can't contain my excitement when Etude House Philippines asked me to try their Aqua Cure Facial Mist (Vitamin Water) two months ago.



Unlike my previous mist, this one has a heavenly scent that makes me smile every time I use it. According to package info, it is formulated with Alaskan Glacial Mineral Water to supply vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, minerals and cool sensation to skin.



What I love about it:
Just a spray from about 15 to 20 centimeters from my face, and voila!  I have the fresh, dewy look that I want. Thanks to its special formulation, it truly is a great skin saver anytime of the day.

What I don't:
I like it just the way it is. I just hope though that Etude will come out with a smaller version, perhaps an atomizer to bring with me anywhere I go.

Aqua Cure Facial Mist Vitamin Water is available at all Etude House outlets for PhP 448.


Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for giving that type information.That information is so helpful to us.Will be visit again on your website.

    ReplyDelete