Sunday, January 9, 2011

LSS: "All Of My Days" by Hillsong

When you switch on the light in a dark room, the rainbow of colors hidden there springs to life!

This is similar to how worship enlightens a person who has lost every ounce of hope. All the beauty that life holds is revealed through the fusion of lyrics and music.

But worship is not just mere singing.  It is an acknowledgment that our hope lies in God alone and His love is what keeps us sane amid life's many challenges. This kind of love enraptures us like no other causing us to proclaim His goodness all the days of our lives.


All Of My Days
by Hillsong International 

Proclaim Your awesome power
Tell of mighty deeds
Declare Your future kingdom
Of everlasting peace

And my eyes they look unto You always
And I am captured by Your Majesty

All of my days
I will sing of Your greatness
All of my days
I will speak of Your grace
All of my days
I will tell of Your wonderous love
Your love in my life
Your love

All Your works will praise You
Your children bless Your name
We speak of all Your goodness
We walk in fields of grace

And my eyes they look unto You always
And I am captured by Your Majesty

All of my days
I will sing of Your greatness
All of my days
I will speak of Your grace
All of my days
I will tell of Your wonderous love
Your love in my life
Your love.


Heart
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

2 comments:

  1. thanks for posting mommie balinky.
    i can listen to this song over and over again and not get tired hearing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rolandito ako dapat mag thank you. kasi ikaw naglagay ng song na ito sa ipod.dahil don naging favorite ko siya. hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete