Monday, December 27, 2010

Thanks Neutrogena!

What are the odds that I would be among the first 50 to respond to Task # 3 of Neutrogena's Start The Year Light Facebook Contest?



As it turned out, I was the 19th person to respond just in time to the task at hand. 


TASK # 3: For the new year, show us how you will keep your skin light by staying young. Post a picture of how you will keep the child in you alive in 2011! 


And so I uploaded this photo:





Caption:  Travelling will definitely keep the child in me alive for it helps me look at things in awe, be amazed at life's beauty up close and learn from life while enjoying it to the utmost.


Thanks so much Neutrogena for the complete Fine Fairness Range Kit! More power!




Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

4 comments:

  1. excited to try the products :D thanks for the visit in my blog!

    A Time To Weep and A Time To Laugh
    Heartifying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Congrats! I actually saw your name written on the list at Watsons ^_^. Magkasunod lang tayo nag pick up ng prize :)

    ReplyDelete