Friday, December 10, 2010

Proof 10 Aqua Tint by Etude House ♪♪♪

I love lip and cheek tints for their naturally fresh glow. Unfortunately, the brand I'm using is not that reliable. The tube spurts leaks creating havoc inside my kikay kit.



So I decided to switch brands. I gave Proof 10 Aqua Tint in Pink Red by Etude House a try.



For starters, the applicator is easy to use. Its slightly bent tip makes for a convenient application on the cheeks and lips. Best of all, it doesn't have any leaks!



Another good thing is its natural hue. It is not too intense compared to my previous lip & cheek tint. After dabbing some on my cheeks, I just blend the tint with my middle finger and I'm ready to go!


Just a single slide on my lips, and I have the fresh strawberry hue that I love. It's really that easy!



Proof 10 Aqua Tint in Pink Red is sold at any Etude House branch for P328. This particular tint makes me feel young like a baby even in my late 30s. Thanks Proof 10 Aqua Tint for making me blush naturally! Blushing Smiley



Dynamic Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

9 comments:

  1. i love this product i have the red one and i've been using it for a couple of months now and its just so amazing...i stays on you for hours even if you drink..

    my classmates also adore this product and they want to buy it also :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right Monchy!
    It does stay on you for hours without touch-ups.
    Perhaps your classmates will buy one for themselves this Christmas.
    Thanks for visiting my site, Monchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ate kaye!

    napabili ako nito after reading your blog. mas okay nga sa kesa sa BS. nilista ko na nga ung mga etude products na ni-rerecommend mo e. :D

    more reviews pls!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ren!
    Thanks sa visit ha.
    Okay nga siya kasi water-based.
    Hindi masyadong red ang dating.
    hihihi.
    tenkshu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ren!
    Thanks sa visit ha.
    Okay nga siya kasi water-based.
    Hindi masyadong red ang dating.
    hihihi.
    tenkshu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ate kaye!

    napabili ako nito after reading your blog. mas okay nga sa kesa sa BS. nilista ko na nga ung mga etude products na ni-rerecommend mo e. :D

    more reviews pls!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly no matter if someone doesn't understand after that its up to other users that they will assist, so here it occurs.

    my website :: Look At This

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful work! This is the kind of info that are meant to be shared around
    the net. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this put up
    upper! Come on over and discuss with my web site . Thank
    you =)

    Also visit my web page Tory Burch Handbags

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is definately a great deal to learn about this issue.
    I like all the points you have made.

    Here is my homepage ... Boutique Guess

    ReplyDelete