Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Very First Stilettos

I never realized that a Christmas gift can raise my OC nature up a notch. Recently I received the most unexpectedly gorgeous gift ever--a pair of  4 inch stilettos. Yey!Skype Emoticons



Now I'm trying to crack the code to make walking in them a much easier task. I found some rather simple tips from wikihow.com that I can consider:

1.  Step with the heel first for it is the strongest part of the shoe.

2.  Simply put one foot out in front of the other. Start with the foot you're most comfortable with to help raise your confidence level.

3.  Swing the hips in a circular motion to balance off the leg movement.

Easier said than done, right? Well, I guess I need to double the effort to help me reach my goal in half the time.



Thank you so much "U & H" for the wonderful gift and for creating my very first resolution for the new year. Facebook smileys

Heart
Blogger Templates
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

2 comments:

  1. Those are fabulous stilettos. Glad you found the tips on wikiHow useful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Krystle. Yes, I like them because they are simple and easy to follow. All the best!

    ReplyDelete