Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Avatars Are Licensed Under Creative Commons

Do check out my avatars licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Happy listening!

English Commercial Demo





Medical Demo





Audiobook Narration Demo





My CD-Rom Demo




My Podcast Demo





Tagalog E-learning & Business Training Demo





My Tagalog Phone Recording Demo





My Tagalog Commercial Demo










Creative Commons License
Avatars with my Voice Demos by Kaye Langit-Luistro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at kayelangitluistro.voices.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://kayelangit-luistro.blogspot.com/.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment