Monday, December 20, 2010

L'Oreal Elseve Re-Nutrition Mask with Royal Jelly ♪♪♪♪

What if your favorite shampoo and conditioner stopped working all of a sudden? I was stunned when this thing happened to me recently. I was left with no other option but to use a hair mask. But which one should I try? Then I remembered that during my TV stint, my salon sponsor smothered L'Oreal Kerastase Power Booster on my hair which brought back the sheen and smoothness to my chemically-treated hair. But since the Kerastase line is very expensive and is not accessible, I needed something like it to solve my hair problem.



Then I remembered that L'Oreal Elseve offers the same quality but less the price. While doing my grocery shopping, I tried to look for it and found out that there were actually 3 different variants of the hair mask. I saw L'Oreal Elseve Re-Nutrition Mask with Royal Jelly. I was drawn to the Royal Jelly ingredient that was why I chose it and then grabbed 4 sachets all together. I had a feeling that it was the solution to my hair problem.



The mask smelled heavenly! I smothered the whole sachet on my hair and just left it for a minute or two. Since it was just a one-minute mask I figured that the extra minute will bring in a more amazing result. After drying my hair in front of the fan, I just ran my fingers through it to keep it in place. My hunch proved me right!



Just look at how my hair shines in this photo at the Meet & Greet with Ms. Lea Salonga! It's a good thing that L'Oreal came out with the idea of offering hair masks for just PHP 19 to the public. Now I'm definitely hooked! I'm ready to buy the whole tub and experience all the wonders that go with the L'Oreal brand.

Dynamic Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment