Friday, December 17, 2010

I Need You Honey Facial Mask by Etude House ♪♪♪♪

I have been fascinated with the subject of skin care for years. Beauty experts claim that with the right kind of regimen, you can take years off your face and delay the signs of aging. What has intrigued me of late was the 5-Step Skin Care Routine of Japanese and Korean women as opposed to the perennial 3-Step Approach (Wash-Tone-Moisturize) taught by the West.

The 5-Step Skin Care Routine is simply this:

1st: Cleansing
2nd: Massage & Mask
3rd: Tone
4th: Essence/Serum
5th: Moisturize
Optional 6th: Peeling or Scrub

I will talk about the 6-step routine at length in future posts. For this particular entry though, I would like to focus on step two: mask. I believe that the right kind of mask can smoothen, clarify, revitalize, brighten and add elasticity to the skin. I have used tube masks and mask sheets before.



Only when I visited Etude House did I ever consider even purchasing a facial massage pack because of its affordable price. I Need You Honey Facial Mask boasts of ginseng, red ginseng, cactus and angelica extracts infused in the honey and featured separately in each pack.


See those tiny red specks mixed together in the mask? They are red ginseng extracts-featured ingredients in this particular pack.


The mask smelled really good! Even with its thick consistency, I didn't have a hard time applying a thin film on my forehead, nose, cheeks, chin and neck. I skipped the under eye portions and those around the mouth of course to keep dryness at bay.


I noticed that my skin was brighter and felt more elastic even though I just used a third of the face mask. I loved it so much that I used it for three consecutive days (as opposed to the recommended twice per week) and my skin wasn't hurt at all. The mask is really effective, skin-friendly and very economical.


I Need You Honey! Facial Mask is available at any Etude House branch for just P198.oo


Dynamic Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

3 comments:

  1. You do realize that your reviews on etude house are too persuasive right? When you made that review at the etude travel kit it instantly went to the top 21 bestsellers...you're so effective! EH is lucky to have you and we are unlucky that EH have you...because every product you review will instantly cost our wallets alot! *hahahaha* keep up the good work!! (and review the cheaper ones *wink*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I don't know what to say. Thank you! Your post warms my heart. It reminds me why I blog and love it so much. Will start with the cheaper ones...wink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do realize that your reviews on etude house are too persuasive right? When you made that review at the etude travel kit it instantly went to the top 21 bestsellers...you're so effective! EH is lucky to have you and we are unlucky that EH have you...because every product you review will instantly cost our wallets alot! *hahahaha* keep up the good work!! (and review the cheaper ones *wink*)

    ReplyDelete