Friday, December 3, 2010

How to Make Your Own Nail Art ♪♪♪

I first learned about nail art from watching all my favorite "Koreanovelas." I noticed that Korean actresses are particularly fond of intricate designs painted on their nails. At first, I did not find them attractive. After all, my idea about nail painting is a simple coat of my favorite polish. But I found myself being drawn to nail art painting ever since I visited Etude House Philippines. I thought that making it is super duper hard. I was terribly misinformed. Of course, my attempt is nothing compared to expert nail artists.

Here's a simple tutorial on how to make a very basic, no-frills nail art.



First, let's have a rundown of the materials needed.



Your nail polish of choice.


A sheet of your favorite Nail Art Stickers.


Colorless polish.


Let's begin. Coat the brush with sufficient polish to paint your entire nail. In sweeping strokes, start from the left side then to the right before filling in the center for a smoother finish.


Using your fingertips or a pair of tweezers, take one of the stickers from the sheet and then put it on the polish right away.


Paint your entire nail with colorless polish to seal in your design.


Creating your own nail art will not only help save you a lot of money but will most definitely awaken the artist within. Once you get better at this craft, you can fuse other types of nail stickers together and even use a nail pen in the process. More than mere vanity, nail art can be an expression of your pent up creativity and unbridled passion for life.

Happy painting!

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear! Love your nail art, followed you. Hope you could follow me back over at my fashion, beauty, and nail art blog as well.

    XOXO,

    Gwyneth
    of
    The Adventures of G
    http://gwynethbg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear! Love your nail art, followed you. Hope you could follow me back over at my fashion, beauty, and nail art blog as well.

    XOXO,

    Gwyneth
    of
    The Adventures of G
    http://gwynethbg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete