Friday, December 24, 2010

Healthy Appetite From Kenny Rogers

It's Christmas eve! Expect lavish food selections, "major major" gift-giving and precious reunions this time of year. But it doesn't mean that you need to say goodbye to good nutrition at all. By eating your daily serving of fresh veggies and pairing them with your favorite dishes, you can still be healthy and enjoy at the same time.



I got this idea from all the salads I've been eating at Kenny Rogers on Sundays. I've been stuffing myself with the All- Veggie Plate (PHP 130) which consists of a solo Roasted Chicken Salad, Chicken Noodle Soup, Regular Side Dish and Iced Tea. Since I'm also a certified soup-a-holic, I usually order another serving of noodle soup as my side dish. I'm always amazed that this simple meal satiates my appetite entirely!


To cap my healthy lunch is a medium sized frozen yogurt topped with sun-ripened mango bits for less than PHP 60. My healthy Sunday tradition has impacted my weekdays and holidays as well. Tonight, I don't intend to break this healthy tradition at all. Although I have every intention of eating bits and pieces of my favorite dishes after all it's ...right?




Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

3 comments:

  1. Looks yummy.. now this post made me really hungry.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my site Eloisa! A blessed Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my site Eloisa! A blessed Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete