Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Teatime Lemon Tea Cleansing Foam by Etude House ♪♪♪♪

Skin Care Alert! I just ran out of my favorite facial foam. Thing is, I bought it at Sasa in Hong Kong. Since I'm not a millionaire who can fly out on a whim, I tried looking for a worthy replacement.



I did not realize that I will find one in Happy Teatime Lemon Tea Cleansing Foam by Etude House.




With just a squirt of the cleansing foam mixed with a little water, it creates a rich lather, just the way I like it.



Plus the scent is ultra-fantastic! I can't help but smile whenever I wash my face now. Since my skin is combination to oily, this particular variant is perfect for me. Another thing is it is within the same price range as my previous facial wash.

Happy Teatime Lemon Tea Cleansing Foam by Etude House is truly a great find. For just P148 you'll have the squeaky clean feel you've been longing for. It comes with added benefits: less oily face and less pimples. If you have combination to oily skin like I do, it would do you good to try it. Blowing Kisses Smiley
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

3 comments:

  1. hi ms.kaye thank u for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm extremely impressed with your writing abilities and also with the structure to your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent high quality writing, it's rare to
    look a great weblog like this one these days..

    Here is my web page; click through the next website

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and
    I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.


    Look into my web blog ... simply click the following site

    ReplyDelete