Discount Organic Skin Care Products

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Family Feast Promo at Pizza Hut ♪♪♪

Pizza and Pasta seem to bring us comfort this time of year.



As a certified pizza-holic/pasta-holic, I am always on the look-out for a good deal.



When I did hear of one, my relatives and I dashed to the nearest Pizza Hut Bistro to take advantage of it. The Family Feast Promo consists of a salad, two pastas, one pizza and 4 sodas.



Ceasar Salad.

A medley of bacon bits and herbed croutons tossed in a bed of crisp romaine lettuce, sprinkled with parmesan cheese and drizzled with caesar dressing.



Spaghetti Bolognese with Meatballs.

A fusion of al dente spaghetti and Italian meatballs in zesty Bolognese sauce.



Fettucini A La King.

Cubed ham, chicken, bell peppers and al dente fettucini are sauteed in a delicately delicious cream sauce.



Roma Viva Italian Pizza.

A plethora of mouth-watering ingredients: Pepperoni; Ham; Italian sausage; Bacon; Mushroom; Green bell peppers; Onions; Black olives; Fresh garlic-topped with mozarella and parmesan and drizzled with olive oil.

As it turned out, the promo wasn't enough for my troop-2 nephews, a niece and a toddler. We needed reinforcement in the form of another pizza favorite.


BBQ Ribs Cheesy Pops (Regular PHP 429).

Pizza with pullable pops oozing with mozzarella and cheddar.




Extra Dip (PHP 35).

The dip provided a nice kick to the already delish pullable pop.

What can I say? The Family Feast Promo is a great treat for those you love the best. See you in pizzaland soon!



Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Kaye. :)

    You know, your food posts are so delectable, I might just have to start using them on my media blog's Food, Glorious Food page. LOL! I mean, YUMMY. What sweet torture!

    Keep up the great work, my friend.

    Hugs and take care.

    Stephe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephe!
    Your comments always brighten my day.
    Thanks so much chinggu!
    Hugs from the Philippines!
    Kaye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kaye. :)

    You know, your food posts are so delectable, I might just have to start using them on my media blog's Food, Glorious Food page. LOL! I mean, YUMMY. What sweet torture!

    Keep up the great work, my friend.

    Hugs and take care.

    Stephe

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great tip especiаllу to those new to thе
    blogosρhere. Simрlе but veгу accuгate infο… Μany thanks for sharing this one.

    A must гead artiсle!

    Mу web раge :: hemorroides

    ReplyDelete