Friday, December 3, 2010

Etude House Pink Travel Pouch ♪♪♪♪

To tell you the truth, I have never purchased a make-up organizer before. Though I've always wanted one to keep my make-up intact and together. My search led me to Etude House and its signature Travel Pouch in pink.





I love how handy and lightweight it is! Its soft fabric is simply divine!




When I opened it, I realized that it met all my standards and so much more. The extra pockets provide more room for my other stuff.



I didn't think twice in purchasing it. Now, I can put all my make-up items and keep them in their own designated pockets. I can also stay confident that they won't be in complete disarray or worse broken into bits and pieces when I look for them. That means, my make-up will last much longer and help me save money in the process.


The Etude Travel Pouch costs P198.00. Visit your nearest Etude House branch to get your own beauty organizer.
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

2 comments:

  1. I have this too and I must say, it's the best kikay pouch I've ever owned in my entire life :) And yes, surprisingly, it expands unceasingly to accommodate all my stuff!:D

    ReplyDelete