Friday, November 5, 2010

Voice-overs for Hilty Philippines


I was delighted when I heard my voice on the other end. It's always heartwarming to witness the fruit of your labor which is sometimes as elusive as true love. Thank God I've found my real passion in internet voice-overs. To this, I tip my hat to my Lord who has made everything possible and beautiful in His time.

Here's the official website of my former client just in case you'll be needing their services in the future.Blowing Kisses Smiley


Just in case you need a new voice for your company's telephone recording system, you can listen to my demos right here.



Contact me through Voices.com or send an email to kayelangitluistro@gmail.com. Thanks!
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment