Monday, November 15, 2010

Thank You Etude!

Words aren't enough to express my elation and gratitude when I learned that you chose my blog as one of the two winners of the BLOG TO WIN PROMO. More power Etude House Philippines!




Just in case you missed my entry, do read it sometime: My Dream Blusher: Etude's Peach Beam Blusher. Thanks!

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

7 comments:

  1. hi..congratulation to you!!! for winning..i actually liked your blog :D hope to read more of your reviews/blogs :D ==em-em==

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi..congratulation to you!!! for winning..i actually liked your blog :D hope to read more of your reviews/blogs :D ==em-em==

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Now I want to check out the peach beam blushers for myself. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Em-em, Monchy and Dee! Your posts are truly heartwarming. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Now I want to check out the peach beam blushers for myself. :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Em-em, Monchy and Dee! Your posts are truly heartwarming. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi..congratulation to you!!! for winning..i actually liked your blog :D hope to read more of your reviews/blogs :D ==em-em==

    ReplyDelete