Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Rain's "Fugitive" in the Philippines

Fugitive: Plan B is nearing its end, but this spectacular series will be forever engraved in our hearts. I have to admit that the scenes shot in the Philippines add a flair of raw elegance and historical texture to the K-series. Thanks Rain for coming over to the Philippines and touching our hearts along the way!Blowing Kisses Smiley


Thanks to my buddy Rhodora Gualberto for choosing this photo especially for this entry. Gamsamhamnida.


Credit: rainjihoon RAIN Germany
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

4 comments:

  1. I'm speechless kaye... thank you for the credit! Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so going to MISS "JiWoo" after Fugitive ends. I'm pretty sure I'll have to watch again right afterwards -- the whole drama. And at least once a month until I feel better.

    And I've absolutely loved the location shots from the Philippines. You do have a point there, Kaye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also going to miss Ji Woo too. You're right Stephe. I'll do the same thing. I feel so bad that we can't see Rain in the next 2 years.huhuhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm speechless kaye... thank you for the credit! Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete