Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Dream Come True: Etude's Peach Beam Blusher ♪♪♪♪

Is it too much to ask for a blusher that makes you look natural without those frightful streaks on the cheeks? When I saw this photo, I became dead serious in finding that elusive dream blusher!



My Blusher Journey
My search led me to Etude House at SM Megamall.



There I discovered Etude's Peach Beam Blusher. I took the brush and dipped it into the blusher. When I applied it on my face, I was amazed at its tiny sparkles that blended perfectly on my skin. It is not frosty and doesn't leave blush streaks at all! It looks like second skin, only brighter, more radiant and definitely a lot more luminous.


With its affordable price tag, I can finally say that I have found the blusher of my dreams!


I approached the kind sales assistant and requested for a new stock of the Peach Beam Blusher. With a sad face, she informed me that there wasn't any for it has already been sold out early that week. I was heartbroken. Crying Smiley.

Several days later, I still can't take the blusher off my mind! I decided to go to Etude House at SM Fairview and tried hard to find my dream blusher.

"It's not here," I told myself.


I went to the other side of the display rack and searched for it once again. And there I found what I have been looking for all this time!


Why I Love Etude's Peach Beam Blusher
It felt like Christmas morning when I finally laid eyes on it!Love SmileyI can't wait to go home and apply it liberally on my cheeks.

What I love about it is that you can never go wrong with it. Even though how much blusher you put on, it won't give you those hideous red streaks on the cheeks. The sparkles are discriminately infused well with other ingredients for that elusive dewy look.



What's more it is also perfect as an eyeshadow! Lethal combination!



Product Rating

If I were to rate this blusher on a scale of 1 to 4 hearts, with 4 as the highest, I would rate it this way:

Color Palette
HeartsHearts
The color combination complements both the fair and morena complexion. Its sparkling highlights blend well with skin making it more fresh and luminous-looking sans the hideous streaks nor pale frost found in most blushers of its kind.

Multi-functionality
HeartsHearts
Since it is two-toned, you can use one tone for the eyes and the other for the cheeks or blend both tones for a deeper and noticeable shade.

Packaging
HeartsHearts
The signature hot and cool pink tones partnered with transparent cover offers a fun, princessy feel typical of Etude House make-up.

Technology
HeartsHearts
Its baked powder technology makes it ideal for allergy-stricken make-up fanatics such as myself because of minimized powder dust during usage. It is also more long-lasting and durable which makes you save a lot of money in the long run.

Affordability
HeartsHearts
Etude's Peach Beam Blusher is certainly more affordable by around 30% to 40% than its Korean counterparts which explains its growing edge in the market today.

The result?

Loudspeaker Smiley

A Perfect score for each category!
Clapping Hnads
A definite must-have for you and your loved ones this Christmas season! The tamed wintry frost and luminous sparkling highlights will certainly embrace you and your loved ones with the warmth of the season not only during December but all year round.


It's Showtime!

Now, I'm ready for my close-up!


Thanks Etude House for putting the blusher of my dreams into life! Blowing Kisses Smiley



You make me blush with joy!Blushing Smiley



Recommended readings:

Korean Make-up and Everything: Etude House Galore

Park Shin-hye and Lee Min-ho for Etude House Philippines
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

8 comments:

  1. Kaye!!! You look like a Korean star na!!! Todo na 'to!:) Hugs!-Sharon (HIT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaouie! Thanks for visiting my site. Kaka-touch yung words mo. Super thanks. Hugs!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't seem to catch the peach beam variant waaa, it's always OOS :) I badly want to try this product, nice review by the way!:)

    www.happinessofg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my site. yeah. I know. It's always OOS. Have you tried looking for it at Etude SM Megamall or SM Fairview? Parang magkalayo pareho yung branches ano. I saw it there kasi. Do let me know okay.Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi ms kaye.atlast po naview ko na po..grabeh po pla kau maging fan..cute nio po d2.ciempre personal din..thank u po for promoting our products..pwede ka na po maging endorser ng etude house hehehe. ingat po kau and Godbless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much princess ha. you're so sweet talaga. see you soon. every week naman nasa etude ako eh. hihihi. mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi ms kaye.atlast po naview ko na po..grabeh po pla kau maging fan..cute nio po d2.ciempre personal din..thank u po for promoting our products..pwede ka na po maging endorser ng etude house hehehe. ingat po kau and Godbless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kaye!!! You look like a Korean star na!!! Todo na 'to!:) Hugs!-Sharon (HIT)

    ReplyDelete