Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Korean Ice Cream ♪♪♪

If you think that there are a lot of Koreans here in Metro Manila, you're in for a shock. In Baguio, the Korean population is at an all time high! They say that Koreans have been seeking refuge in the City of Pines not just for the cool weather but because of the unresolved and escalating conflict between North and South Korea. In a city where you will see Koreans practically everywhere, it is no wonder that even at SM Baguio there is a store that sells a plethora of Asian food items.



Flavors of Asia offers not only Asian sauces and noodles but also Korean ice cream!




Here I discovered Lotte Black Crunch Bar which I later fell in love with!Love Smiley
This Korean version of our best-loved Pinipig is so positively sinful to the last bite. The vanilla ice cream dipped in an overload of semi sweet chocolate is both crunchy and nutty to delight the senses. Every bite is an absolute delight! I can't wait to get a taste of this at a Korean grocery nearby. I hope that I can still get it for P29.00 though...





Another discovery was Melon Flavored Ice Cream Bar which we got for just P31.00. It is tangy and semi sweet at the same time, filling your mouth with a burst of freshness!

When I first bought these goodies, I was expecting them to be bland and forgettable. But now that I finally tasted Korean ice cream, I don't think my weekends will be complete without getting a taste of either one of them!
How about you what's your favorite Korean ice cream?Female Smiley Blowing Kisses
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

11 comments:

  1. wow.!! unnie.!!!
    It's Khatie MAe.. remember...
    I always read ur bloag.!!! i really love it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dearest Khatie Mae!Thanks for reading my blog ha. Take care. mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. miss kaye! OMO! you are very right! :D when i tasted their ice cream...YUM! Me and my cousins bought a yogurt flavored ice cream and it was just! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. miss kaye! OMO! you are very right! :D when i tasted their ice cream...YUM! Me and my cousins bought a yogurt flavored ice cream and it was just! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.!! unnie.!!!
    It's Khatie MAe.. remember...
    I always read ur bloag.!!! i really love it..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kaye! Would you know if there is a Flavors of Asia in Metro Manila? SM really should consider having one in at least one of their malls. Funny that it's raining and I'm so wanting that Lotte Black Crunch Bar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi salmoncat! yeah. i know what you mean. why isn't there even one here. i can't understand. truth is the only flavors of asia i know of is in baguio. hmmm. now that you've mentioned it, the lotte black crunch is my favorite too....

    ReplyDelete
  8. melona and samanco!! <3

    ReplyDelete