Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I Love Voices.com!


I never expected to get the project.Shocked Smiley

I just did what I thought the client would want to hear based on the voice peg.

For some reason, the client liked my demo!

He thought that it was what he was looking for.

I consider it another answered prayer.

Just recently, I told my Lord that if it pleased Him, I'd like to get another project from Voices.com.Love Smiley

I like this website very much, because you get paid once approved.

Payment is automatically deposited into an escrow account for your security.

You get paid through your paypal account either on the 15th and 30th of that same month.

Okay now. You know what's next.

And it's the route of shameless self-promotion.Blushing Smiley

In case you're looking for a female voice talent, feel free to browse through my demos right here.


I can also provide voice talents who are fluent in North American English, Tagalog, Cebuano, Ilonggo and Ilokano for your project.

You can email me at kayelangitluistro@gmail.com for a quote anytime. Just don't forget to attach your script, okay?

Hope to hear from you soon.

  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kaye,

    Thank you so much for sharing about your experiences at Voices.com on your blog! I'm so happy to hear that we are part of your success. May God bless you and keep you.

    Warm regards,

    Stephanie Ciccarelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie,
    It's a great honor to hear from you.
    Thanks so much for your kind words.
    I really do appreciate them very much.
    Kudos to you and Voices.com!

    Warmest regards from the Philippines!
    Kaye

    ReplyDelete