Monday, November 22, 2010

Fab Finds from Etude House ♪♪♪

I just would like to share with you my fab finds from Etude House SM The Block.



Happy Tea Time Cleansing Foam: P148

Total Age Repair Royal Essence : P1,198

Petit Darling Nails High Beam PP901: P98

Nail Sticker AD # 13: P78

ET Angel Kiss Lip & Cheek # 1: P348

I Need You Honey! Facial Mask: 198

For P2000 on a single receipt, I got the gorgeous Lee Min Ho diary in my favorite pink color. It's so worth it! Stay tuned for my reviews in the next few days.

Gamsamhamnida!


  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

7 comments:

  1. ate kaye! more! more! kakabitin!! antay ko ang mga reviews! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kaye. You are a sweet doll. I love your polish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi GingerSnap!Ahhh. You're so sweet too! Thanks. I look forward to reading more of your entries. Godspeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My face is craving that Happy Teatime cleanser by me just looking at it! Haha.

    Looking good, Minho. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right Stephe. The cleanser looks so inviting! LMH is as dashing as ever. hihihi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi GingerSnap!Ahhh. You're so sweet too! Thanks. I look forward to reading more of your entries. Godspeed!

    ReplyDelete